例：As(it is)in your country, we grow wheat in the north and rice in the south.
(2) as+描述词/副词原级+(a /an)+名词+as ;
否定式：not as/so — as
例：He is as good a player as his sister.
(3) such + n. + as to do 如此……致使于……
例：She is such a fool as to believe what he said.
(4) so + adj./adv. + as to do sth 如此……致使于……
例：He was so strong as to carry the heavy box.
(5) such…as… 象……之类的…… (接名词或定语从句)
例：He wished to be such a man as Lei Feng was.
(6) the same +名词+as 和……相同的…… (接名词或定语从句)
例：He is not the same man as he used to be.
(7) as 引导非捆绑性定语从句
例：As is known to us, knowledge is power.
例：We get wiser as we get older.
(9) 引导缘由状语从句，与 because的用法附近
例：As it was getting very late, we soon turned back.
例：Child as he is, he knows much about science.
(1) prefer to do sth
例：I prefer to stay at home.
(2) prefer doing sth
例：I prefer playing in defence.
(3) prefer sb to do sth
例：Would you prefer me to stay?
(4) prefer to do sth rather than do sth ……
例句：I prefer to stay at home rather than go out.
(5) prefer doing sth to doing sth
例：I prefer watching football to playing it.
(6) prefer sth to sth
例：I prefer tea to coffee.
(1) be doing sth…when…
例：He was still smiling when the door opened and his wife came in.
(2) be about to do sth … when …
例：We were about to start when it began to rain.
(3) had just done … when …
例：I had just gone to bed after a very hard day when the phone rang.
(1) It +seems + that从句
例：It seemed that everyone was satisfied.
(2) It seems to sb that …
例：It seems to me that she is right.
(3) There seems to be …
例：There seems to be a heavy rain.
(4) It seems as if …
例：It seemed that she couldn’t come to class.
(1) She is taller than I by three inches.
(2) There is one year between us.
(3) She is three years old than I.
(4) They have increased the price by 50%.
(5) His salary has rised to 10,000 yuan per month.
(1) what 引导主语从句
例：What surprised me is that everybody seemed to be very indifferent to her.
[ indifferent adj.不关怀的;冷酷的]
(2) what 引导宾语从句
例：We can learn what we do not know.
(3) what 引导表语从句
例：That is what I want.
(4) what 引导同位语从句
例：I have no idea what they are talking about.
(1) too … to do …
例：Politics is too important to be left to the politicians.(=Politics is so important that it can’t be left to the
(2) only too … to do …
例：I shall be only too pleased to get home.
(3) too + adj + for sth
例：These shoes are much too small for me.
(4) too + adj + a + n.
例：This is too difficult a text for me. 这篇课文对我来说太难了。
(5) can’t … too +描述词 不管……也不为过
例：We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.
(1) where 引导的定语从句
例：This is the house where he lived last year.
(2) where 引导的状语从句
例：Where there is a will，there is a way.
He left his key where he could find.
I will go where I want to go.
(3) where 引导的表语从句
例：This is where you are wrong.
(1) wish that sb did sth 期望或人如今做某事
例：I wish I were as strong as you.
(2) wish that sb had done sth 期望或人曩昔做某事
例：I wish you had told me earlier
(3) wish that sb would/could do sth 期望或人将来做某事
例：I wish you would succeed this time.
10、would rather 句型
(1) would rather do sth than do sth 甘愿做……而不愿做……
例：She would rather die than turn against his motherland.
(2) would rather have done sth 甘愿曩昔做过某事
例：I would rather have taken his advice.
(3) would rather sb had done sth 甘愿或人曩昔做过某事
例：I would rather I had passed the examination last week.
(4) would rather sb did sth 甘愿或人如今或将来做某事
例：Who would you rather went with you?
(1) before sb can/ could … 或人还没来得及……
例：Before I could get in a word ，he had measured me.
(2) It will be +时刻+ before + 还有多长时刻……
例：It will be 4 years before he graduates.
(3) had done some time before (才……)
例：We had sailed four days and four nights before we saw land.
(4) had not done … before … 不到……就……
例：We hadn’t run a mile before he felt tired.
(5) It was not +一段时刻+ before 不多久就……
例：It wasn’t two years before he left the country.
(1) It is /was +被偏重有些+that(who)…
例：It was I who wrote to my uncle yesterday.
(2) Is/was it + 被偏重有些 + that (who) …
例：Was it your brother that you met in the street?
(3) Where/who/what/how等特别疑问词 + is/was it that …
例：How is it that you will go to visit her tomorrow?
(4) do/does/did +谓语动词 (偏重谓语)
例：They do know the place well.
(1)would like to/ would love to have done sth.
例：I would like to have written to you.
(2) was / were going to do sth.(用曩昔将来时态标明原方案做啥)
例：Lucy was going to watch a basketball match.